Welcome to Our Brand New Blog About Our Drug Abuse Prevention Foundation!
Hello readers! Welcome to the Courage To Speak® Foundation’s first drug abuse prevention blog entry!
As an overview, here is a little sneak preview of what our drug abuse prevention blog will have to offer. There will be a variation of different ideas, songs, tips, and stories pertaining to youth substance abuse. My goal is to use this new outlet to connect to youth, parents, teachers and our other supporters.
What is there to look forward to on this drug abuse prevention site?
- Real life stories dealing with alcohol and drug abuse struggles and prevention. These stories are to show you that addiction is a disease and that nobody out there is alone. They will be personal and based off of parents or children who have had to struggle with addiction.
- Tackling important issues that deal with educating your children about drug abuse prevention. We will include advice on how to keep your children safe from drugs.
- We will be keeping you up-to-date with past, present, and future drug abuse prevention presentations. It will include photos from the Presentations and will display feedback from students and parents about their experience.
- Statistics that many people may not think much about relating to alcohol and other drugs and risky behaviors.
- Information about our new online training for new facilitators to become credentialed to teach Courage to Speak – Courageous Parenting 101® to parents in their communities.
- Recognizing sponsors and partners working with our Foundation. Many foundations and companies make wonderful contributions to us, and we would love to repay them!
- Songs that has a positive or inspirational message behind it. These songs are meant to help heal and get through tough times.
I will also be posting about upcoming events and plans that will be happening in the future. Check in for new and exciting news, stories, facts and tips about drug abuse prevention and more!